- Now click back to the Home screen and select SYSTEM from the menu
- Select “Add Ons” and then “Install from Zip file” this will allow us to locate Genesis from the file we created earlier.
- You called the Repo file something earlier, I recommended “My Repo” but it will be whatever you called it. Click it.
- Next go -> Recommended Repositories -> repository.lambda-1.1.0.zip
- You will see a status message to tell you the repo has succesfully been installed, click on “Get Add-Ons” then select lambda Add-on repository followed by clicking “Genesis” (please note that I already have Genesis installed so mine says “installed” yours will not just yet).
- From the next screen choose to install Genesis and you’re done!
The final steps to use Genesis are up next along with a few tips, let’s visit that page now