Which are the best performing pages and posts on your website? How to find page views in Google Analytics? Here’s a quick, simple guide:
- Login to your Google Analytics account and select the website you want to find the page views for.
- Navigate to Behaviour > All Pages from the menu on the left hand side.
- Decide whether you want to see All Pages or just the Landing Pages.
- Filter the information to show the page within a date range and for a particular segment such as your Organic SEO traffic.
- Further filter your view to see which pages were selected during the user journey (optional).
Not only can you find the page views in Google Analytics but you can furthermore filter the data to reveal some pretty interesting things (including which SEO keywords are driving traffic), where your sales are coming from and more. Let me give you a quick answer first and feel free to check out my other posts below this one to explore things further.
Login to your Google Analytics account and select the website you want to find the page views for
Make sure you are using the correct Google Analytics account and that the view you select is the appropriate one you want to use (if you this set up otherwise just choose the Main View).
Decide Whether You Want to See All Pages or Landing Pages
Landing pages are the first page on your website that your visitors visit from another place such as a Google search. The