Graham SEO Ltd will do everything possible to ensure that all of our clients receive a fantastic SEO service and that your business benefits from having Search Engine Optimisation. However, as ever in business terms & conditions are required to protect ourselves and our client and to that end the following information is applicable to any business relationship between our two companies.
Terms & Conditions
Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by Graham SEO Ltd (trading as Graham SEO).
‘Our’ or ‘We’ or ‘Graham SEO’ refers to Graham SEO Ltd (trading as Graham SEO).
‘Site Optimisation’ is the work we have set out to achieve as detailed in your initial audit.
‘Site’ or ‘Website’ is the website as seen on the Internet and owned by the client.
‘Search Engine’ will include Google, Yahoo and MSN search.
‘Rank’ is the position of the client’s website on the search engine’s.
‘SEO’ (search engine optimisation) is the process of increasing the overall visibility of a client’s website and/or brand on the search engine’s, this may be achieved by increasing the ranking position of either the client’s website or other web properties.
‘Off Page SEO’ is the attempted optimisation of the client’s website using methods which do not require the editing of a client’s website.
‘Monthly Service’ is our standard payment plan and we will take a payment each month whilst the client is signed up to our SEO service.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contract between Graham SEO Ltd and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in a written contract signed by both parties within the previous 12 month period.
- All signed agreements shall be valid for a period of 12 months from the agreement date after which these conditions shall take effect.
- The works to be carried out shall be as according to the proposal document or email supplied to the Client.
- Graham SEO will commence work within the reporting period which is 1 calendar month from the date of payment.
- We will take a monthly, non-refundable, subscription payment via Paypal or equivalent card processing service. Or the Client may make payment by bank transfer where previously agreed.
- SEO Service is a monthly service without the requirement to continue by the client nor Graham SEO, however, we do ask for 30 days notice to cancel.
- If We do not receive payment we will stop working on your site optimisation until payment is received, however, payments owed will still be required.
- All payments to Graham SEO with regard to the SEO service are non refundable.
- Graham SEO may need to edit your site in order to carry out site optimisation work, or provide you with instructions on changes to be made.
- Graham SEO will attempt to increase the rank /visibility of your website on the search engines. There is however no guarantee that we can do this and to do so would contravene Google guidelines and that of other search engines. Your monthly payment is in respect of work carried out.
- To the extent that Client requires Additional Services, Graham SEO shall endeavour to provide them and if it is able to do so will make them available at Our then current standard charging rates which will be agreed prior to work commencing. This rate is payable with regards to any time spent on additional tasks and is charged on a per person basis.
- Graham SEO can not be held financially liable in anyway with regard to your website ranking on the search engines and shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by Client (or any person claiming under or through Client), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, which fall within any of the following categories:
- special damage, even though We were aware of the circumstances in which such special damage could arise;
- loss of profits;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of or goodwill;
- loss of or damage to data;
- We cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Graham SEO. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The terms set out on this page apply to client’s signing up to our service.
- Upon payment you agree to these terms of service.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Graham SEO will provide a service which is not measured in hours worked, our goal is to carry out the best course of action to benefit your website in terms of SEO and the amount of time this can take varies.
Non – Payment
In the event of Client failing to make any payment by the due date, Graham SEO will send a reminder after 5 days and then again after 10 days. If no response if received We will pause the work we carry out until payment is made.
It may be necessary to adjust the next reporting / invoice date to allow for the delay in payment.
If payment is not received within a 30 day period from the original agreement date, Graham SEO reserve the right to cancel our agreement and not continue with our SEO services.
- The client upon commencing an agreement for work with Graham SEO will allow an attribution link in their website footer to be placed pointing back at our website grahamseo.com.
*Inclusive of VAT