If your business targets a local audience then this is the service you need.
Unlike a national or eCommerce SEO campaign, a local SEO campaign requires a more focused approach on specific keyword topics that your customers are searching for.
Google personalises local results and in most cases your customers will be searching from their phone.
There is also the snack pack / map results and then the organic results in Google and a local campaign will be targeting both of these areas.
Upon signing up, we will fully audit your entire website and SEO profile, including off-page factors. We examine elements like:
- Domain history and age
- Metrics such as Domain Authority
- Full backlink analysis
- On-page content performance
- CMS/platform details
- Current organic traffic and conversions
- Click-through & bounce rates
- Google ranking positions
- Competitor benchmarking
- Overall strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- We leverage the audit learnings to optimise your on-page SEO.
- Our core methodology abides by Google’s guidelines leveraging a content marketing approach.
- We provide platform tools to aid productivity and monitor website activity.
- Identifying competitor weaknesses presents growth opportunities we capitalize upon.
- Creating or optimising targeted landing pages.
- Building your topical expertise/authority for greater visibility.
- Producing optimised content then promoting via off-page SEO (link building).
Every client’s strategy is customised to their situation – accounting for website life cycle stage, authority, etc. to drive maximum impact.
You receive detailed monthly reports.
No contract required, but ideally you will commit to a a minimum of 4 months and cancel with 1 months notice if not satisfied with results.
Website management, hosting, SSL…we can support or simply assist whenever you need.
Regular communication via email, phone, or meetings.