- Your website is assessed by our head of SEO and a bespoke strategy is put together that will yield you the best results.This is determined by a number of factors such as:
- The age of your website.
- The amount of Domain Authority (an SEO metric) in your website compared to your competitors.
- What your current backlink profile looks like.
- The amount and quality of pages and posts on your website.
- Which CMS you are using.
- Which parts of your website are currently receiving visitors and where your conversions are coming from.
- Where you are currently ranking in Google and for which keywords.
- What your competitors are doing better than you.
- Where your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities are.
- We then use this information to fix everything on your website so it is optimised for Google and other search engines.
- We make sure to record everything as we go so we can accurately measure our progress and show you. Our goal is not to just to generate traffic to your website but also sales so we use several tactics to do this, we’ll even give you access to software tools so you can watch what people do in real time on your website.
- We then compare your website against your competitors and also against similar companies looking for what they are doing well and where you fall down, we call this “gap analysis” and we use this information to your advantage.
- We may create new “landing pages” for you if required, we will certainly optimise your existing ones.
- We assess your “backlink & citation profile” which describes how you appear elsewhere on the internet and which websites link to you. This paints a picture of how we need to proceed next.
- We build out your E.A.T for Google (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trust – see here) so Google WANTS to show you in it’s results.
- We make sure that you are registered with Google as a business and that your “Google Business profile” is well optimised.
- We decide which type of content to publish to your website that will gain you the most visitors that are likely to turn into customers and set about doing this – then we promote it using off page SEO.
This is a guide to show you what we do but each client is different and you are treated as an individual case – no cookie cutter strategies here!
24/7 Live Reporting & Monthly Report
We give you access to a live report which you can access at any time. We also issue you with a monthly report which shows you what we’ve done for you this month and what you can expect next.
No Contract After 4 Months
SEO can take time and you should be prepared for this. This is why we ask that you give it at least 4 months, after which you can give us 1 month’s notice to leave (but you won’t want to when you see our results!)
SEO is our specialism but we’re also website developers and can take care of your website for you. If you need tweaks here and there, things adding etc just let us know. Most of the time we’ll do it for free unless it’s something big. We can also install an SSL or sort out web hosting for you, whatever you need please just ask.
We’re an internet company so we operate best via email but if you ever have any questions just drop us a line and we’ll answer you as quickly as possible.
We will send you a monthly invoice to go with your report for your records.